Quicken is an advanced personal finance management software that makes the users to get computerized maintenance and documentation system to proficiently manage various individual accounting tasks. There are many versions of Quicken, and thus users need to install latest Quicken versions to have the complete benefit of it. But, to install any Quicken version, it is important for them to uninstall Quicken version that they are currently using on their Windows. In order to install this software in a perfect way by keeping the data safe, users can call on a technical phone help for Quicken installation and immediately uninstall and install Quicken software from Windows. Read more at https://phonehelpdesk.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/get-reliable-solutions-from-certified-quicken-executives/
Before proceeding to uninstall Quicken software, users must create the back of data file in a CD/DVD or any other removable media. Now, you can go through the procedure to uninstall Quicken on your different version of Windows. You can also get technical support number for QuickBooks errors if you face any trouble while going through the process to uninstall Quicken software. You may also go through this post for trouble-free steps to uninstall QuickBooks on different Windows.
Steps to uninstall Quicken on Windows 10
· With Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
· Click on Control Panel.
· Now, choose Programs.
· With Programs and Features, make a click on Uninstall a Program.
· Now, look for Quicken in list of programs which is given alphabetically.
· After getting Quicken, go to the top of list and click on uninstall.
· Now you need to go through the wizard until the program is completely removed.
Steps to uninstall Quicken on Windows 7, 8 and Vista
· Click on start button, and then on Control Panel.
· Now, go to the Programs and click on the link to uninstall a Program. This will open uninstall or change a program window.
· Now, with the list of programs, you need to choose the version of Quicken you are using and, then you need to click on the uninstall button.
· Now, enter the administrator password and go through on-screen instructions to uninstall Quicken.
With all the above procedures, it would be clear to uninstall Quicken on Windows. However, if you want to have more information related to your Quicken software, then you can call on Quicken toll-free number to get any kind of support for Quicken. This toll-free number is open 24*7 to serve the Quicken users, so you can call them at any moment. Read more about Repair the Quicken Damaged Data File