So you have got a new Mac, and you’re also willing to use Windows 10 operating system on your Mac. It’s not a big deal to bring Windows 10 applications on Mac, as you have two options – you may make a Bootcamp partition and download Windows 10, or simply install a virtual machine with the help of Parallels Desktop and enjoy Windows 10 on your Mac computer.
But the later one makes a difference without any additional effort. Parallels have made it easy now to install the Microsoft Windows on Mac computers. It is a virtualization solution that allows the Mac users to run both OS X and Windows 10 at the same time without restarting Mac every so often so as to swap between two operating systems. http://phonehelpdesk.blogspot.in/2016/04/parallels-11-unites-macs-and-pcs-more.html
Customer support for Windows 10 has always been very helpful while trying to install Windows 10 through Parallels VM on Mac. In case of any problem, you can contact the customer support.
So if you are now ready to install the virtualization machine on your Mac, you should check your Mac does meet the system requirements:
RAM: Parallels consumes your Mac’s assets like RAM; your Mac should have 8 GB or more of RAM so as to accommodate the temporary memory.
Storage: As Windows 10 needs around 11 GB of hard drive space, your Mac should have enough space so as to accommodate both Parallels and Windows 10 on the hard disk.
Windows 10 product key: Needless to say, however you should have a Windows 10 ISO (x64 works fine) so as to install it in a virtualization machine.
In addition to these points, it is also necessary to be in touch with reliable Parallels technical support so as to avoid any kind of technical hurdles that may come in the way while installing the virtualization software. https://disqus.com/home/channel/customertechnicalsupport/discussion/channel-customertechnicalsupport/solve_your_mac_problems_by_consulting_expert_technical_support/
Steps to install Parallels and Windows 10 on your Mac:
· Sign up for Windows Insider program before going to install Parallels
· Download Windows 10 Technical Preview shell on your Mac through Parallels VM
· To download Windows 10, you have to do double-click on the files to unzip the virtual machine shell and the take it to ~/Documents/Parallels/
· Do a double-click on the VM shell.pvm file
· You will get a prompt to ensure “whether you have copied or moved the virtual machine” -> click Copied
· Now you will see a blank Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) window, click on the Actions menu and disable the virtual machine
· Return to Actions menu -> Configure… -> Hardware tab -> CD/DVD 1 page and select an image file. http://phone-help-desk.com
· Start Windows 10 Technical Preview, you will get the instructions to Proceed for Windows installation
· When the installation process gets over, generate a user account to get into the Windows 10 Technical Preview Desktop.
· Now, in order to install Parallels Tools go to the Devices tab -> CD/DVD 1 -> Connect Image… -> locate prl-tools-win.iso through the following path:
o Applications -> Parallels Desktop -> Contents -> Resources -> Tools
· And add the image to Windows 10 Technical Preview.
· In the Parallels, do a double-click on DVD Drive (D:) Parallels Tools, and then follow the instructions to install Parallels Tools.
And this way, you can enjoy both Mac and Windows 10 application on your Mac OS X platform. The process may appear out of the ordinary to many people. If you do find so, you can dial support phone number for Mac and get the support to fix the issues.