Parallels is just an amazing software that helps you to run both Mac OS X and Windows OS on the same system that is Mac. It is perfect software for Mac users as they can amazingly access the complete Windows applications along with the applications of Mac OS X. Though inbuilt feature of Mac OS X already offers this features to run Windows OS and Mac OS X together on the same device with Boot Camp. But, this Parallels software offers many of the advanced features to use these operating system together. Due to its great and varied features, it is globally utilized by a large number of users. Users can also have support for Parallels by dialing their toll-free technical support number for Parallels.
However, with its great utility, there are some situations in which Parallels software run slowly or it also happens that you completely become unable to access this software. Thus, to avoid such troubling situations you can dial a get dial and connect with customer care for Parallels Mac to keep your Parallels software smooth with perfect functioning. You can also follow certain tips and suggestions shown in this post to maintain the smoothness and functioning of Parallels software.
Steps to resolve Parallels issues are:
• Click on a Parallels icon to start the Parallels desktop programs. While opening the program, it also includes dock shown on the left side of Mac screen.
• Now, wait for the Parallels program to be opened with Windows like Microsoft desktop. Look at the top and find Mac menu, and then click on Preferences.
• After the opening of Preferences tab, you need to open memory tab. Here, you need to adjust memory limit to set optimum value. If you are able to adjust like that then you can also change the setting and click on OK.
• With virtual machine’s configuration page choose the link of memory and click on it.
• Now, when next page opens then you need to look at the size of the memory. Here, you will get a recommended list of memory size. If memory size is not as according to the recommended list, then you need to adjust the settings. This will help to set the memory as per the recommended list.
• Now, finally click on OK.
With all these steps, your Parallels should run smoothly with no hassle. If you want to have more information to keep the complete functioning of your Parallels software smooth, then you can dial a toll-free number of a Parallels technical support number which is accessible all time.